clothes meaning in Chinese
3. (送去洗的)衬衣被单等。 Fine clothes make the man. 马靠鞍装人靠衣裳。 in long clothes 在襁褓中的；幼稚的。
- More: Next
- Her clothes are always right up to the minute .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- Next, there was the matter of her clothes .
- I will buy her some new clothes tomorrow .
- I am too tired to care about clothes .
- clothe sb in Chinese
- clothe someone else in Chinese
- clothed in Chinese
- clothed from head to foot in white in Chinese
- clothed net in Chinese
- clothes and fabrics in Chinese
- clothes and fashion in Chinese
- clothes are stained with grease in Chinese
- clothes basket in Chinese
- clothes bearing and appearance in Chinese