china meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- China will not attach itself to any big power .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- Two china jugs held steaming gravy .
- Appendixes dealt with the problems of china .
- In the output of grain , china is second to none .
- chin-wei tsai in Chinese
- chin-won chang in Chinese
- chin-yen yee in Chinese
- chin-yun lee in Chinese
- chin2-chai-ki3 in Chinese
- china (disambiguation) in Chinese
- china (guangzhou) foreign trade centre in Chinese
- china (guangzhou) hotel in Chinese
- china 74 in Chinese
- china a late-comer in modernization in Chinese