cannon meaning in Chinese
(pl. cannons, 〔集合词〕cannon)
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- All the army wanted you for was cannon fodder .
- The thunder boomed like a cannon .
- A cannon at the fort was taking a hand in the game .
- He made his first mistake: he endorsed cannon .
- The cannons boomed to celebrate the great day .
- cannogenin glucosidocymarosdie in Chinese
- cannogenin glucosidocymaroside in Chinese
- cannogenin thevetoside in Chinese
- cannole in Chinese
- cannoli in Chinese
- cannon fronsac in Chinese
- cannon 350d in Chinese
- cannon a wave in Chinese
- cannon and denis method folin in Chinese
- cannon and marshall technic in Chinese