caduceus meaning in Chinese
(pl. -cei )(罗马神话中传信天使 Mercury 的)双蛇杖；(美国陆军军医部队的)双蛇杖标记。
- A " caduceus " represents hermes staff and medicine ! !
Caduceus代表海尔梅斯权杖和药物！ ！ ！
- The caduceus began as the magical rod of the greek messenger - god hermes ( or the roman god , mercury )
- Unfortunately , although both the staff of aesculapius and the caduceus are in use , only one of them has a historical connection with the practice of medicine
- That in itself was not a problem until several publishers of medical texts began prominently displaying the caduceus on the books given to students and doctors
- The caduceus , with its wings and twin snakes , is an impostor which somehow managed to find a connection to medicine ， a connection which is unfounded and undesirable