by order meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- They might have stopped me by orders from the commissioners .
- The laws of france were codified from 1804 to 1810 by order of napoleon i .
- Their houses were immaculately neat and tidy, with no pets allowed by order of denis .
- Then you have to group the amounts by order
- Only have the released characters , sorted by order
- by oneself in Chinese
- by oneself = alone in Chinese
- by only a little in Chinese
- by or from one person in Chinese
- by or on behalf of owner in Chinese
- by order and for account of one in Chinese
- by order of in Chinese
- by order of and for account of me rs in Chinese
- by order of and for account of messrs in Chinese
- by order of me rs in Chinese