by command meaning in Chinese
- command: vt. 1.命令，指令；指挥，统率( ...
- at command: 可以自由使用
- in command: 以指挥员身份
- She ruled more by entreaty and persuasion than by command or argument .
- Number of passengers and cargo was verified by command
- For the greater part of the time , by command of the officers , the men sat on the ground
- Some do so by commanding spirits , commonly called kin - fetches , to watch over their children
- You sit there to judge me according to the law , yet you yourself violate the law by commanding that i be struck !