breaking meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- A stormy applause broke out in the hall .
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- At any moment they may break the veil .
- Demonstrators broke through the police cordon .
- She heard the tinkle of the broken lens .
- breakigball side in Chinese
- breakin in Chinese
- breakin all the rules in Chinese
- breakin down in Chinese
- breakin programme in Chinese
- breaking (or running) in in Chinese
- breaking a mirror in Chinese
- breaking a path through the blockade in Chinese
- breaking a record in Chinese
- breaking an appointment in Chinese