blend meaning in Chinese
(blended, blent ) 混合，搀合，混杂，掺杂；融合调和。 blend the ingredients in a recipe 按配方调料。 Sea and sky seemed to blend. 海天一色。 The red sofa did not blend with the purple wall. 这种红色沙发和紫色墙壁不调和。 blend whisky 调制威士忌酒。n.
混合；混合种；混合色；合成语；混纺纱。 tea of +More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Rainbarrow had again become blended with night .
- Melt the butter and then blend in the flour .
- Which blend of coffee would you like ?
- The city is a happy blending of town and country .
- The sea and the sky seemed to blend into each other .