be in the habit of meaning in Chinese
- He and crossjay, were in the habit of ranging over the country .
- There was a time when people were in the habit of addressing themselves frequently .
- Articled clerks have been in the habit of fleshing their legal wit upon the case .
- They were in the habit of turning out by torchlight, two or three nights in the week, for unlawful purposes .
- I would really rather not sit down before those who must be in the habit of hearing the very best performers .