be common to meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Lands uninhabited are common to all .
- This sort of ritual circumlocution is common to many parts of mathematics .
- In fused-ring and bridge-ring compounds two carbons are common to the two rings .
- In fused-ring and bridged-ring compounds two carbons are common to the two rings .
- Most of the more complex emotions are common to the higher animals and ourselves .
- be commensurately liable for in Chinese
- be commissioned in Chinese
- be committed to in Chinese
- be committed to a leadershirole in Chinese
- be common for in Chinese
- be common to sb in Chinese
- be communicable from animals to man in Chinese
- be comparable to in Chinese
- be comparable with in Chinese
- be compared to in Chinese