as against meaning in Chinese
- The business done this year amounts to 50,000 dollars as against 30,000 dollars last year .
- She gets saturdays off in her new job as against working alternate weekends in her last one .
- Furthermore, the classical philosophers found out, by successive steps, that law must be a bulwark against anarchy as well as against despotism .
- Among normative irrationalists may be included d.h lawrence for his glorification of primal instinct as against bourgeois prudence and calculation .
- The figure has nearly doubled / tripled , as against that of last year