amplifier meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- The transistor is an amplifier .
- It is the equivalent circuit of a triode amplifier circuit .
- These amplifiers have long been made with tiny election tubes .
- It has separate microphone pickups and amplifiers for each string .
- Seismic amplifiers are multi-stage and have very high maximum gain .
- amplified selfemission noise asee in Chinese
- amplified self－emission noise ase in Chinese
- amplified spontaneous emission in Chinese
- amplified surge in Chinese
- amplified verification in Chinese
- amplifier (amp) in Chinese
- amplifier and limiter panel in Chinese
- amplifier array in Chinese
- amplifier assembly in Chinese
- amplifier attack time in Chinese