airway meaning in Chinese
- At one point the company bought from nippon airways a 727 jet .
- Suspect complete airway obstruction if victim cannot speak, and has a weak cough .
- Peripheral deposition is favored by deep inspiration, slow respiratory rate, breath-holding, and airways obstruction .
- Removal of bap from the trachea was prevented by fixing the implanted pellet within the wall of the airway .
- On the british airways concorde, after luncheon had been served, celia closed her eyes and marshalled her thoughts .