after my arrival meaning in Chinese
- after: adv. 在后；继后；后来。 fol ...
- my: pron. 1.〔I 的所有格〕我的 ...
- arrival: n. 1.到达，抵达。 2.到达者； ...
- I do myself the honour of calling as soon as possible after my arrival , to express the hope that i have not inconvenienced you by my perseverance in soliciting the occupation of thrushcross grange : i heard yesterday you had had some thoughts -
- I have not yet alluded to the visits of mr . brocklehurst ; and indeed that gentleman was from home during the greater part of the first month after my arrival ; perhaps prolonging his stay with his friend the archdeacon : his absence was a relief to me
- As i recall the early days after my arrival , hong kong s economic future in the face of near - overwhelming challenges from the mainland was virtually the sole topic of discussion at speeches or seminars . that subject was all but forgotten as the prospect of new national security legislation became the priority topic in both public and private debate