affecting meaning in Chinese
令人感动的，动人的，引起同情的。 an affecting scene 惨状。 an affecting sight 动人的情景。adv.
- More: Next
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- That's affecting, truly affecting .
- Mr. melbury was rather affected at this .
- Sometimes the combs of chickens are affected .
- Flower-bud formation may be affected adversely .
- affected ventricular muscle in Chinese
- affected with a serious disease in Chinese
- affected wood in Chinese
- affected zone in Chinese
- affectedly in Chinese
- affecting commerce in Chinese
- affecting factor in Chinese
- affecting language designing in Chinese
- affecting programming method in Chinese
- affecting tackling in Chinese