advance a meaning in Chinese
- advance: vt. 1.进，推进；促进(生长)， ...
- advance in: 改进,进步
- advance on: 朝前进
- I advanced a few steps toward her .
- Werner heisenberg advanced a theory of nuclear composition. w .
- I advanced a few steps toward her. i said gently, "rachel! "
- He advanced a design to advertise the product
- The professor advanced a new aesthetic theory
- advancd feed tape in Chinese
- advancd national radio data service in Chinese
- advancde carcinoma of stomach in Chinese
- advancde stage of cracking in Chinese
- advance in Chinese
- advance a line in Chinese
- advance a new theory in Chinese
- advance a position in Chinese
- advance a proposal on in Chinese
- advance a talent in Chinese