adjustment meaning in Chinese
[ ə'dʒʌstmənt ] Pronunciation: "adjustment" in a sentence "adjustment" meaning
- the adjustment: 治疗
- absolute adjustment: 绝对性调节
- acceleration adjustment: 加速性调整
- There must be an even adjustment here or nothing .
- It is the handwheel adjustment of the kerosene stove wick .
- As far as i could see , it only needed a minor adjustment .
- It is advisable to repeat the adjustment of the setting circles .
- Adjustment is provided in the form of a needle-value or restrictor .
- adjustiong nut in Chinese
- adjustive in Chinese
- adjustive arcs of closure in Chinese
- adjustive behavior in Chinese
- adjustmant range in Chinese
- adjustment (adjusting) lever in Chinese
- adjustment account in Chinese
- adjustment after reconciliation in Chinese
- adjustment assistance in Chinese
- adjustment at term end in Chinese