additional burden meaning in Chinese
- additional: adj. 附加的，追加的，另外的。 ...
- burden: n. 1.歌曲末尾的迭句[重唱句]。 ...
- burden: burden1 n. 1 ...
- Whatever the reason , it is posing an additional burden on all concerned . and
- People in hong kong have also experienced asset depreciation , prolonged deflation and lower wages . they have had to bear the additional burdens arising from the need to reduce the fiscal deficit and from the sars attack last year
- He told participants that in countries with effective anti - money and terrorist financing laundering systems , the financial sector recognized that these responsibilities were not just an additional burden imposed by the government but also a necessary component of their own risk management and governance strategies
- They have had to bear the additional burdens arising from the need to reduce the fiscal deficit and from the sars attack last year . in facing up to the challenges of globalisation and in dealing with economic restructuring , we have to devote at the same time serious attention to people s livelihood and social stability , and to help hong kong people upgrade themselves and manage these changes
- additional budget allocation in Chinese
- additional building in Chinese
- additional building works in Chinese
- additional buoyancy in Chinese
- additional buoyancy tank in Chinese
- additional burner in Chinese
- additional c code section in Chinese
- additional cable pairs in Chinese
- additional call in Chinese
- additional call library in Chinese