ability to buy meaning in Chinese
- ability: n. 能，能力，本领，技能；〔pl. ...
- buy: vt. 1.买，购 (opp. se ...
- buy in: 补购; 补进：平仓、对冲或关闭一个空 ...
- By 1929 , factories were pouring out more goods than consumers had the ability to buy
- This action gives you the ability to buy a midi song for your profile . the midi song will be played on the background while a member is viewing your profile
- This rating will be used to determine the ability to buy specific items , and also to determine eligibility for the end of season rewards
- At the same time , their actual happiness seems to be motivated less by their ability to buy more than by being able to keep up with those comparable resources in their own age group
- They do not invest enough in interconnections with other networks , since the ability to buy energy from and sell it to other firms would increase competition and reduce profits