a strong currency meaning in Chinese
- I was just playing the weak dollar against a strong currency .
- Us dollar is a strong currency in the world
- A strong currency can be a curse for exporters , however
- The dollar tumbled against the yen in heavy volumes as traders , scrambling to unwind their positions , judged the japanese government would now tolerate a stronger currency
- A costly currency adds to the price of exports . that can hurt economic growth . trade deficits can also grow because a strong currency lowers the cost of imports