a string of meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- A string of electrical pulses is often shown as this .
- There was a string of tiny clouds shaped like miniature plump sausages .
- Far down the bay a string of ducks went by, etched against the sunrise .
- He had a string of easy wins and they gave him a main bout .
- European "america" was no more than a string of isolated coastal settlements .
- a stretch of land; boundary (美中部) in Chinese
- a stretch of pines in Chinese
- a stretch of water in Chinese
- a stretcher case in Chinese
- a string galvanometer in Chinese
- a string of buses in Chinese
- a string of cash in Chinese
- a string of firecrackers animal penis in Chinese
- a string of heart (ilen barbecue) in Chinese
- a string of horses in Chinese