a stage meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- Indeed the banquet had reached a stage of great enthusiasm .
- The ecological setting acts as a stage for evolutionary processes .
- The shore was set before him like a bit of scenery on a stage .
- "frank, frank, where are you?" she said in a stage whisper .
- Is it a universal phenomenon representing a stage prior to galaxy formation ?
- a stack of books in Chinese
- a stack of hay in Chinese
- a stack of rice straw in Chinese
- a stadium jampacked with spectatorss in Chinese
- a staff meeting in Chinese
- a stage director in Chinese
- a stagnant pool in Chinese
- a staircase of 12 steps in Chinese
- a stairs of twenty steps in Chinese
- a stalemate of no war no peace in Chinese