a priori meaning in Chinese
〔拉丁语〕由原因推及结果的；演绎的；先验的；推测的 (opp. a posteriori)。 an a priori judgment 忆测的判断。adv.
- More: Next
- The most plausible instances of a priori concept are the formal concepts of logic .
- By a rejection a priori of such hypotheses, the utopian approach violates the principles of scientific method .
- The clarification of the original sense of a priori
- Market power in wholesale electric power market - a priori analysis on electric power market
- Religious a priori
- a prior distribution in Chinese
- a prior estimate in Chinese
- a prior probability in Chinese
- a prior restriction in Chinese
- a prior theory of law and justice in Chinese
- a priori approach in Chinese
- a priori bound in Chinese
- a priori computation in Chinese
- a priori distintiveness in Chinese
- a priori distribution in Chinese