a physician meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- They that be whole need not a physician .
- An old woman, who had become blind, called in a physician .
- This medicine is obtainable only on a physician 's prescription
- There flourished and practised in the city of new york a physician .
- The doctor had to go to london for a physician to take charge of his practice .
- a photo shop in Chinese
- a photograph of a nubile young woman in Chinese
- a photographic library in Chinese
- a physical agents activities and forces in Chinese
- a physical wreck; be ill and weak in Chinese
- a physician with a large practic in Chinese
- a piano in Chinese
- a piano concerto in Chinese
- a piano piece with tricky fingering in Chinese
- a piano solo in Chinese