a middle-aged woman meaning in Chinese
- middle: n. 1.中央，正中；中间，中部；中 ...
- aged: adj. 1.老，老年的 (opp. ...
- woman: n. (pl. women ) 1. ...
- A middle - aged woman come over , follow by a group of children
- A middle - aged woman substituted for the english teacher during her absence
- Wy : there ' s one photo with a middle - aged woman . was she a model
- Now he will answer all my prayers , " said surama dasgupta , a middle - aged woman in kolkata
- In szechuan province , china , there resided a middle - aged woman who was a devout buddhist