a loaf of meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Mary : a piece of cheese . a loaf of bread . a bar of soap .
- An italian laborer came in and asked for a loaf of white bread .
- He methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- Tapping telephone wires, it seemed, was as easy as buying a loaf of bread .
- Father martin did not speak again while he methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- a load of gravel in Chinese
- a load of sand in Chinese
- a load off my mind in Chinese
- a loadedquestion in Chinese
- a loading area in Chinese
- a loaf of bread in Chinese
- a loafter at home and a hustler outside in Chinese
- a loan on pledge of personal property in Chinese
- a lobe of the lung in Chinese
- a local anaesthetic in Chinese