a diary meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Guard it as you would a diary .
- She kept a diary for over twenty years .
- If i had been keeping a diary of my emotions, i should close it today with the words, "my husband has broken his neck. "
- I want to buy a diary . can you show me some
- I object ! my client has never kept a diary
- a dialysis machine in Chinese
- a diamond `clip in Chinese
- a diamond in the rough in Chinese
- a diamong the hills in Chinese
- a diaphanous veil in Chinese
- a diary of my birthday in Chinese
- a diary with a lock in Chinese
- a diatribe against the police state in Chinese
- a diceshakerr in Chinese
- a dictionary in Chinese