a cell meaning in Chinese
- a细胞, α细胞
- More: Next
- They employ a model which they call a cell model .
- We may refer to such a cell as a perfect mixer .
- She was marched into a cell .
- A cell with transparent walls contains the liquid between a pair of parallel plates .
- The development of pressure within a cell as result of the diffusion of water into it is called turgor .
- a ce junior school in Chinese
- a ce soir in Chinese
- a celebrated scientist in Chinese
- a celebrated thesis in Chinese
- a celebration of spring in Chinese
- a cells in Chinese
- a centipede dies but never falls down in Chinese
- a centralized feudal empire in Chinese
- a centre for infectious-disease control in Chinese
- a century memory of young marchal in Chinese