鼻鼾 meaning in English
- 鼻: nose
- 鼾: snore
- 有严重鼻鼾声: has snoring proble ...
- The first signs noted in baby pigs affected with this condition are sneering and sniffing .
- His heart beating fast , peter tiptoes into the cottage and reaches over his sleeping grandfather and the snoring , fat cat . ever so carefully peter takes the keys to the gate
- More so functionally , the persistent blocked nose can aggravate mouth - breathing ; the drier mouth and throat may in time lead to recurrent throat inflammation , bad breath , dental caries and snoring can be precipitated
- If this sounds like you , you should visit your doctor for advice . he or she will often begin by looking for underlying problems such as depression , anxiety , a drug or alcohol problem , or for physical causes such as snoring , chronic pain or sleep apnoea . snoring can lead to poor quality sleep and is more common than sleep apnoea