随体 meaning in English
- trabant; satellite (指染色体)
◇随体带 satellite band; 随体区 sat-zone
- 随: follow
- 体: body; part of the ...
- 伴随体: companion body
- Satellite dnas were first detected as distinct subfractions of the genome .
- Satellite dnas were first detected as distinct subfractions of the genome
- The results indicated that the oppositifolious maizes had two pairs of satellites , while the alternate maizes only had one pair
- Besides a pair of satellites in the short arm of 6th chromosomes , another pair were mainly in the short arm of 10th chromosomes
- This showed that the diploid chromosome number ( 2n ) of amphioxus b . belcheri tsingtauense was 36 . the chromosomes were extremely small , ranging from 1 . 4 to 3 . 7 um in length . the first pair of the 36 chromosomes of b . belcheri tsingtauense was subtelocentric and the other 17 pairs telocentric . neither metacentric nor submetacentric chromosomes nor satellites were observed
在36条染色体中，除第一对染色体属亚端部着丝粒染色体( st )外，其余均为端部着丝粒染色体( t ) ，未见中部着丝粒染色体( m )和亚中部着丝粒染色体( sm )及随体。