那天早晨 meaning in English
- and both that morning equally lay
- it was the morning
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- That morning was of a praiseworthy sort .
- He swore falsely that he had seen me that morning .
- His smartness of the morning had seemed to tom a good joke before, and very ingenious .
- From the time he had left the house in soho on the morning of the murder, he was simply blotted out .
- I passed the morning peacefully in bed nursing my cold and dealing with many telegrams from london .