逼近 meaning in English
- 1.(靠近, 接近) press on towards; gain on [upon]; approach; crowd on; close in on; draw near Phrases
2.[数学] (用较简单函数代替较复杂函数, 使其误差尽可能小) approximate; approximation; 逼近度 degree of approximation; 逼近函数 appoximating function; 逼近式 approximant; 逼近误差+More...
- 逼近, 接近: gain ground upon
- 逼近的: imminent; impendin ...
- 逼近地: at close quarters; ...
- This level is approached asymptotically .
- We became aware of danger approaching us .
- The enemy ran away at our approach .
- They were closing all the time .
- He cried out in fright as the dark figure approached .