通过 meaning in English
- 1.(从一端到另一端) pass through; get past; traverse Phrases
2.(同意议案) adopt; pass; carry Phrases
3.(以人、事物等为媒介) by means of; by way of; by; through Phrases
4.(征得有关人员同意) ask the consent or approval of Phrases
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- At long last a compromise was agreed on .
- The strikers paraded through the city center .
- There is no current through the galvanometer .
- The minister became rich through graft .
- 通光藤 in English
- 通广-北电 in English
- 通国 in English
- 通国海关 in English
- 通国贸易有限公司 in English
- 通过, 混过 in English
- 通过, 透过, 横过, 分离, 间 in English
- 通过,干完,接通电话 in English
- 通过,过得去,(勉强)过活 in English
- 通过,经过 in English