逆风行驶 meaning in English
- beating against the wind
- 逆风: against the wind; ...
- 行驶: go; ply; travel
- 近于逆风行驶: sail close to the ...
- No heavy leading edge causing the kite to luff
- Work : the course taken to sail most directly into the wind ( about 45 degrees from wind direction ) ; also known as " beat "
- Rubber board of flow oriented designation : ensure best scrape result of blade no matter the car is in high - speed or against the wind
- Covered by triangle coat this is to make sure the blade can scrape perfectly no matter the car is under high - speed or against the wind
- Windward return : a type of course configuration requiring the boats to sail into the wind to a mark , then with the wind when returning to a second mark