跟踪 meaning in English
- follow the tracks of; tail after; following; follow-up tracing; track; tracking; trail; lock-on; shadow sb.: 雪地跟踪 follow sb.'s tracks in the snow; 跟踪嫌疑犯 tail after a suspect; 跟踪敌舰 shadow the enemy warships; 跟踪走私集团 track down on a +More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- In this case they were to be shadowed .
- Oceanographers once tracked waves .
- He kept dogging my tracks all the way to london ...
- It was not a stalk; it was an ambush .
- He made no attempt to throw any follower off .