资本化 meaning in English
◇资本化成本 capitalized cost; 资本化价值 capitalized value
- More: Next
- The first approximation would make everything depend on the capitalized money value of the individual's prospective receipts .
- Most of the benefits of the programs become capitalized into the price of the land at the time when the programs are inaugurated .
- In the general trend to consolidation, mechanization, and constantly increasing capitalization, thousands of small farmers were squeezed out .
- An analysis of marx ' s land capitalization theory
- On property rights of labour force and capitalization