贴金 meaning in English
- 1.(贴金箔) cover with gold leaf; gild
2.(美化) touch up; prettify Phrases
- 贴金箔: leaf gilding; leaf ...
- 贴金漆: gold size
- 沥粉贴金: gelled patterning ...
- More: Next
- Do n't put feathers in your own cap .
- I thought that even you had so many money , you couldn ' t paste gold papers on the walls
- 3 . he accused the prime minister of burnishing his own image while folding under pressure
- As lao , 1 . 96 - meter high , with the painting , expression serious and kind - looking , as in lecture that appears in a silent meditation
太上老君像，通高1 . 96米，贴金彩绘，神态严肃而慈祥，象在讲经说法，又似在沉思冥想。
- Once a year , only during the festival days , the locked up four buddha images are brought out for display , worship and gilding with gold leaf