贴近 meaning in English
- press close to; nestle up against; lean close to Phrases
- 靠近…，贴近…: close to
- 贴近,其次: lots of next to
- 贴近；毗连: adjoin
- More: Next
- Several men at the door are pounding and clawing .
- The child nestled up against him and murmured a few words .
- The third cut is made close to the supporting limb to remove the stub .
- As first he thought very little about anything but immediate things .
- The basinal location of such build-ups places reservoirs in proximity to source beds, and so commonly forms hydrocarbon accumulations .