贴身 meaning in English
- 1.(紧挨着身体的) next to the skin Phrases
2.(旧时指跟随在身边的) personal Phrases
- More: Next
- I always wear flannel next my skin .
- Plender end wilcox became joint grooms of the chambers .
- The general's valet de chambre was dressing his hair at the moment when the stranger entered .
- Selma ascher stood at the globe, outlining a delicious thigh under the slim blue skirt .
- He was touched, i suppose, because he took it at last and tied it quickly round his waist under the jacket, on his bare skin .