贝聿铭 meaning in English
- i. m. pei
- i.m. pei
- ieoh ming pei+More...
- 贝: cowry; cowrie; she ...
- 聿: pen
- 铭: inscription
- To the west of the park is the imposing bank of china tower , designed by i m pei , a renowned sino - american architect
- Referring to the design concept of the famous architect - i . m . pei , students designed a solar - powered clock tower with full height glass wall
- This astonishing museum is famous for its collections of arts from the egyptian to the renaissance and ending with arts from the late 19th century
- Designed by the world famous chinese - american architect , i . m . pei , the bank of china building is innovative , elegant and highly prasied
- " we are honoured to have mr i m pei as the honorary special advisor to provide advice on broad strategic issues on the competition , " mr siu said