警 meaning in English
1.(戒备) guard against; garrison Phrases
2.(使人注意) warn; alarm Phrases
(感觉敏锐) alert; vigilant Phrases
1.(危险紧急的情况或事情) alarm Phrases
- The young state trooper didn't say anything to him .
- The admirable police have found out that, have they ?
- The police commissioner is furious because the suspect has n't been found .
- He walked with confidence and grace, looked about him sharply .
- If, this, indeed, is the pattern of history, we are tempted to paraphrase shaw's deadly serious quip and say .