行车 meaning in English
train working; drive a vehicle
◇行车安全 driving safety; 行车里程 mileage; distance travelled by a vehicle; 行车速度 running speed; 行车速率 driving speed; 行车执照 driver's license; driving license
- 飞行车: aero car; avrocar
- 滑行车: free-wheel vehicle ...
- 旅行车: beach wagon; estat ...
- The police booked me for speeding .
- Sharp turn ahead. drive carefully .
- The penalty for speeding is a fine of fifteen dollars .
- He got done for speeding .
- Wrong-way movements on the slip road are prevented .