肝癌 meaning in English
- 小肝癌: small liver carcin ...
- 肝癌发生: hepatocarcinogenes ...
- 肝癌细胞: hcc; hepatoma carc ...
- Alphafetoprotein production is only seen in liver cell carcinoma .
- Hepatoma cells are differentiated tumor cells derived from liver .
- Hepatomas localized to one lobe of the liver have been excised successfully on several occasions .
- Vaccines hold rich promise in preventing future hepatitis infections and subsequent liver cancers .
- It has a higher incidence in postnecrotic cirrhosis and hemochromatosis than in laennec's cirrhosis .