翼 meaning in English
1.(翅膀) the wing of a bird Phrases
2.(像翅膀的东西) the wing of an aeroplane, etc.: 鼻翼 wing of nose; 机翼 wings of an aeroplane
3.(侧) side; flank Phrases
4.(二十八宿之一) yi, one of the lunar mansions
5.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
[书面语] (帮助; 辅佐) assist (a r+More...
- The bird flapped ( its way ) up the stream ...
- Another solution is to have adjustable foils .
- With much caution he climbed to the top of the wall .
- A variant of the swept-back wing is the delta wing .
- Now the flaps were fully retracted .