翁 meaning in English
1.(年老的男子; 老头儿) old man Phrases
2.(父亲) father Phrases
3.(丈夫的父亲或妻子的父亲) father-in-law Phrases
4.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- These were suporseded by hachures .
- Wizard wong had glanced at the tape several times .
- The rich uncle of whom he boasts is only a myth .
- The lesser gods thought this a heinous deed, and refused to purify ixion .
- The hotel d'aubrion was mortgaged to the hilt, and charles was marked down to clear it .