羽 meaning in English
1.(羽毛) feather; plume
2.[音乐] (古代五音之一) a note of the ancient chinese five-tone scale, corresponding to 6 in numbered musical notation
3.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- First i must see this feathers of the sun and size up the situation .
- We had a page with a feather in his hat upon another horse .
- The paper of "feathers of the sun" is different from the paper of the great countries .
- It is 20 centimeters long, and the male's black plumage is set off by red shoulder patches .
- Click the left mouse button feather shuttlecock kickoff