线 meaning in English
1.(用丝、棉、金属等制成的细长的东西) thread; string; wire Phrases
2.[数学] (一个点任意移动所构成的图形) line Phrases
3.(用棉线做的) made of cotton thread Phrases
4.(细长像线的东西) sth. shaped like a line, thread, etc.: 光线 ray; 线香 a slender stick of incense
5.(交通路线) route; line Phrases
- a线: a wire; a-wire
- s线: s line; s wire; s- ...
- 38线: 38th parallel nort ...
- I would order a lateral skull film .
- The wiring is faulty and needs to be replaced .
- The broad lines on the map correspond to roads ..
- The bisectors of its base angles are equal .
- The needle-eye is too small to hold the thread .