穗 meaning in English
1.(谷类花实结聚成的长条) the ear of grain; spike Phrases
2.(下垂的装饰品) tassel; fringe
3.(广州市的别称) another name for guangzhou
4.(姓氏) a surname Phrases
- Mother picked off the dead heads of the flowers .
- At ear emergence, pasture still retains a considerable amount of leaf and its digestibility is reasonably high .
- He came to doctor our mare when she ate green corn and swelled up most as big as the water-tank .
- A probe into the landscape of urban viaduct rail transit
- The study on winter spike initiation in shenyang