离职 meaning in English
- 1.(暂时离开职位) leave one's job temporarily; be suspended from office
2.(离开工作岗位) leave office
◇离职补助费 subsidy for leave of absence from work; 离职剂量 [核物理] standing-off dose; 离职进修制 block release; 离职率 separation rate; 离职手续 check-out procedu+More...
- 离职费: withdrawal settlem ...
- 离职金: employment termina ...
- 离职率: dimission rate; qu ...
- Staying away too long from office will affect promotion .
- Few in whitehall mourned his passing .
- He gave her a month 's notice .
- That decided me to leave my job .
- Matsuoka was dismayed, and he soon fell from office .