碎石 meaning in English
- spall; breakstone; gallet; galet; reduced stone; rubble; hardcore; debris; dust; macadam; chats; crushed stones; broken stones
◇碎石层 metalling; 碎石锤 knapping hammer; knapper boss hammer; ballast hammer; spalling hammer;mash; 碎石堆 scr+More...
- The old bus rattled along the stony road .
- Rubble covered the pavement .
- Sand is finer than gravel .
- The waves eat into them only when they are charged with sand or pebbles .
- The debris falling back to earth may generate additional direct and surface-wave noise .